Thursday, March 7, 2013

Contoh Recount Text : My Vacation was Fantastic


Retelling regarding one's vacation may be sensible as Associate in Nursing example of recount text. It recounts the events in written account order. browse the subsequent recount regarding vacation.

My vacation was Fantastic

Last summer I got an incredible vacation. I visited some nice places.

I visited Associate in Nursing landing field and was aiming to fly to Cleveland. i used to be defrayal there 2 days. I likable to ascertain some Cleveland Cavaliers basketball matches.

Then I visited Hollywood. Hollywood may be a far-famed district in l.  a.  , California, us. It had become world-famous because the center of the screenland. Four major film firms – predominant, Warner Bros., RKO and Columbia – had studios in Hollywood. I failed to wish to depart however I had to.

After that, I visited the big apple town. I visited the sculpture of Liberty. I went from rock bottom of Manhattan to the highest of the crown. That was terribly wonderful.

The places created American state feel reception however I even have to travel home. Next time i'd come back to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment